Reverse Osmosis (RO) drinking water systems provide high-quality water for worry-free drinking or cooking. This state-of-the-art filter will improve the quality of water from wells or municipal water supplies.
How A Reverse Osmosis System Works
Household water is directed through a prefilter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids, etc. are rejected and flushed to the drain.
Filtered water is reserved in the storage tank until needed. An activated carbon absorption block filter that removes tastes and odors polishes the water immediately before going to the faucet.
- Enclosed filters for quick, easy, twist on/off filter changes while keeping the filter clean and contaminant free
- Automatic flow shut-off when filters are removed
- Unique and elegant chrome, brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze, white and black faucet finishes
- Block carbon prefilter to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particular matter
- Industry rated, 50 gallons per day, high-volume, semi-permeable membrane that rejects most dissolved solids (actual production will vary depending on water usage)
- Carbon postfilter to remove tastes and odors
- Automatic shut-off control to balance production of filtered water with your needs
- Electronic monitor under faucet that indicates when membrane/filters should be changed
- Expandable to a 4, 5 or more system stages
- Can be customized to treat specific problem water needs